I guess it some kind of cultural habit. But planing this trip I automatically have some rules in mind. I don't know why people like me have to do that. I think it gives us some certainty in a world full of surprises.
Rule 1
No ipads, iphones, droids, laptops during the whole trip.
Sounds simple, but that will be tough. The thing is, there is nothing social in social media, when you stare at your fbook app all the time. So we better leave it at home. I wonder how I manage to continue this blog.
Rule 2
We have a list of places to go, but not places to sleep.
I mean we will sleep somewhere. I just want to avoid that this is becoming some sort of Hotel hopping.
Rule 3
Backpacks
I know classy and so alternative. Damn Hippster.
Rule 4
People, not Tourists.
The idea is to see how people live, and to get a first glimpse in the complexity of the middle-east conflict
Rule 5
All rule can be subject to change or disregard
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen