Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

What a busy week! For the last three days my company held an international sales meeting with partizipants from all over the world. The outcome is a major lack of sleep and some really helpful tips I got from my friend Gal from Israel. In exchange for some inside-Berlin-hints he gave me some remcommendations for our trip.
So as we should spent as much time as possible in Tel Aviv. Great town, cool people and a relaxed athmosphere are waiting for us. Haifa however may not be worth the ride. He basically meant that it is quite similar toTel Aviv but way smaller. Instead we should spent more time in Jerusalem and go to the Negev desert. The nature is impressive and its something we wouldn't see anywhere else. He meant the Dead Sea is worth going, but there's no need in spending more then a day there. Eilat though, is supposed to be a really laid-back place to be. When I asked him about the Golan Heights he basically told me that the nature is nice, but not that much different from the hills and mountains we have here in Thueringia. 


Hearing all that I was like: Maybe we should seriously reconsider our schedule. I'm going to ask some more friends from Israel. Lets see what they recommend. 

In the mean time, Norman I hope you read that post. However. I'm gonna give ya a call...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen